Subject: RE: When is next Rockbox release coming?
From: Eric Wolf (wolf_bulkmail_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2004-09-12

> Do you really mean you're still using the v2.2 firmware? Or don't I
> understand that correctly?

Yup, still using v2.2. The v2.2 Rockbox really had everything I wanted out
of my player - the only major reason driving me to a v2.3 release is the
inclusion of the new car adapter functionality. Really, I've avoided the
daily builds as a simple matter of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" sort of
thing. Rockbox v2.2 has made my experience with the Archos unit (in my car)
excellent and I am anxiously looking forward to v2.3.