Subject: Re: When is next Rockbox release coming?
From: Christi Alice Scarborough (
Date: 2004-09-12

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 11:36:43PM -0400, Aman Singer wrote:
> I believe we won't have any docs for it.
> I thought the WIKI was serving as such?

Most of the 2.3 manual is written. For a sneak peak, see

Once there is a feature freeze, I'll play catch up with the current
distribution (this is, I think a matter of correcting a couple of
minor mistakes, adding docuumentation for shutdown + documenting a
couple of new plugins) and we should be ready to release.

Christi Alice Scarborough -
Not a member of the Lusty Wench Cabal (TINC)          Caffeine != Sheep
"Taken out of context I must seem so strange" Ani DiFranco