Subject: to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(

to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(

From: Svante Tidholm <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:31:12 +0200

Im guessing this topic has been up, but its hard to search this
mailing-list effectively, so if someone could help me I would
appreciate it.

My Archos JBR20s batteries are empty, so empty that when I plug the
AC in, the screed fades out and the machine dies before charging
starts. And then it starts over, fades out, and so it goes.... I
guess the only solution to this is to take out the batteries and
charge them externally and put them back?

The batteries are too weak to start rockbox from, or with ON+F1. So
there's no way I can take a shortcut to charging, right?

--
/Svante