Subject: RE: to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-09-15

> The fix seems to be to start charging immediately, then after a minute or
> so, measure the battery voltage and see if charging should continue or
> not.
> Currenlty, RockBox waits for a minute or so before deciding to begin to
> charge, which is the root of all these problems.
> It should be a "five minute job" as my boss likes to say.

Not exactly 5 minutes, since the battery reading will be a lot different
(=higher) with the charger already pulling it up. The thresholds and
procedure needs to be revised. If it'd be so simple I'd already done it :-/

Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen