Subject: RE: Advice/Help Needed :(

RE: Advice/Help Needed :(

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:53:45 +0100

Hi, the other thing is, that on service pack 1, there are some dodgy
bits about USB2. Quite often Cameras, DAB radio tuners and so on
aren't picked up. There appears as yet to be no rhyme or reason as to
which systems will be affected, but mine won't pick up my book
currier, (a talking MP3 device for the blind), but it does recognise
both my recorder V1 and my FMR.

Sorry this doesn't help completely, but you could install service pack
2.

Rob