Subject: using my FMR as a line in device
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-09-16

Hi all, I noticed some time ago that the FMR doesn't have a line out
socket. I want to use my FMR as a line level device with my stereo.
How should I set it up so that it works best? (bass, treble, bass
boost, loudness and so on? is there a special option for configuring
all this lot, so that you don't have to reset everything each time you
want to swap from line level to headphones? At the moment, my Archos
has rather a bright sound. I'm also slightly concerned that having
the volume too high might damage the input circuitry on my amp.

Thanks,

Rob

---