Subject: Re: Advice/Help Needed :(
From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern (
Date: 2004-09-16

Thanks for all the replies so far (I know its a little off topic),
perhaps I should've been more accurate with my setup here. I've tested
the unit on XP SP1 and SP2, using USB1.1 - I wasnt really paying
attention when it asked me for drivers, I should've thought about that.

This morning I booted my laptop and now I'm getting device I/O errors
and its taking an age to do anything before telling me this, so I'm
thinking that something is cacked - I'm about to endeavor to take the
unit apart, and see whats going on....

Karl 'the_angry_angel' Southern