Subject: Re: Advice/Help Needed :(

Re: Advice/Help Needed :(

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:56:16 -0600

Comments from the peanut Gallery:

1( XP supports USB 2.0. You might have a USB 1.1 PLUG ON YOUR pc? I have
both USB 1.1 & 2.0 slots on my machine and my v1 & fmr both run. Also,
Microsoft has not verified that the drivers will run effectively for my V1
recorder 15. I ignored the warning and installed them anyway. If it will
help, I could send you my recorder 15 drivers?

Cheers...rocker