Subject: Re: How do I unflash the Rockbox?
From: Kyle McGee (
Date: 2004-09-17

Hello -

Thanks for the suggestions.

I guess I do not have the original Archos software,
because holding F1 on bootup shows the Archos software
for a moment and then the Rockbox software comes.

I have had tremendous battery problems with the
Rockbox software. I am in India and I use a universal
power supply. The Rockbox software will not charge the
batteries consistently, but the Archos software will.

I am using v. 2.2 of the software. I would hope this
will be fixed in the next version as I like to use the
Rockbox software.

Thanks for your help!

Do you Yahoo!?