Subject: Questions concerning the iRiver

Questions concerning the iRiver

From: Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:29:54 +0100

This is probably OT, but I was curious on a few details about the iRiver.

What battery life is it currenty capable of?

What does the LCD on the remote display at various points? How many
lines etc. does the LCD have?

Can the unit be used without te remote?

Does the unit charge from USB? Do we know whether charging can be
controlled by software? Particularly any USB charging.

Does USB mode drain the battery significantly as with the Archos models?

How much movement will the unit handle before suffering from RLOD-esque
symptoms? Does the unit suffer from this at all?

Many thanks :)

Joe