Subject: Follow Up: Advice/Help Needed :(
From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern (the_angry_angel_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-09-18

Anyone who happens to be vaguely interested - I've got my AJB 6000
"working", after a fashion. Thanks to the suggestions and help you've
all given me, its much appreciated. Just incase anyone has a major
problem, similar to my case I recommend the following utilities, etc.:
BertPE, Knoppix, JUD (JukeBox Utilities Disc - a busybox based boot disk
- quite handy), 1 spare laptop ( trust me, it helps, especially if you
need a spare drive ;) ). All damn handy.