Subject: Recording problem
From: Sandra (
Date: 2004-09-19

yesterday I tried to record a two hour concert broadcast on TV using my jukebox recorder 20 V1. However, after about 80 minutes the recording is silent, although the mp3 is 120 minutes long. It's not a problem with the TV, because during the period when the music stops I listened to the concert with my headphones plugged into the jb, so the signal was there.When I started the recording the batteries were fully charged and I used the following settings:
Quality 7, frequency 48,000 khz, source line in, channels stereo, independent frames yes, time split no, prerecord time 4 secs.

I'm blind, so unfortunately I can't tell if there was something unusual on the screen when the problem occured.

I would be glad if someone here had an idea what might have caused this problem, and what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for your help