Subject: New button code
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-09-20

Hi.

I just committed a major modification which changes the way buttons are handled in Rockbox, in preparation for future device support. Since the time is now 00:15 CET, these changes will first appear in the 2004-09-20 daily build.

If I've done everything right, you won't notice any difference. However chances are that I have missed some spots, thus making buttons react differently from how they did before (such as skipping back an extra menu level when you exit a function, or similarly).

If you find such errors, just reply to this mail with the details. You don't need to file a formal bug report.

Thank you.

--
Björn