Subject: Re: Recording problem
From: Sandra (
Date: 2004-09-19

Lee Pilgrim wrote:
> I honestly do not know what could have caused it, but there have been
> recently some bugs being fixed in rockbox recording, and it could have
> been one of those.
Thanks for the advice, I'll update my rockbox and hope this won't happen again.
> Just curious, there have been many blind users in the mailing list in
> the last few months, has rockbox been mentioned on a blind people
> mailing list or something?

Yes, since the talking capability of rockbox was introduced it has been mentioned on some lists, and about a month ago someone talked about it on the internet radio station of an american blindness organization. I think many people bought a jb when it got clear that soon it wouldn't be sold animore.

Thanks again