Subject: Re: Recording problem

Re: Recording problem

From: Sandra <914481_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:12:26 +0200

Hi,
Lee Pilgrim wrote:
> I honestly do not know what could have caused it, but there have been
> recently some bugs being fixed in rockbox recording, and it could have
> been one of those.
Thanks for the advice, I'll update my rockbox and hope this won't happen again.

> Just curious, there have been many blind users in the mailing list in
> the last few months, has rockbox been mentioned on a blind people
> mailing list or something?

Yes, since the talking capability of rockbox was introduced it has been mentioned on some lists, and about a month ago someone talked about it on the internet radio station of an american blindness organization. I think many people bought a jb when it got clear that soon it wouldn't be sold animore.

Thanks again
Sandra.