Subject: Re: new problem with my FMR
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-09-20

In that case then, perhaps it's the connections to the battery.

I read on a page describing the dismantling of an Archos Multimedia (physically the
same as a FMR) of battery contact not being fully connected (inside the unit as opposed
to the end).

It may be worth taking it apart and having a butchers at the battery connectors.

mat

-----Original Message-----From: netcava_at_club-internet.fr <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 20/09/2004 11:44Subject: Re: new problem with my FMRno, no under warenty anymore.

btw, don't have this problem when the AC adaptor is plugged in.