Subject: RE: new problem with my FMR
From: Chuck Urwiler (
Date: 2004-09-20

Hi there,

I have an FMR and this happened to me repeatedly, especially while out
cutting the grass. Finally, I took it upon myself to goof around with the
batteries, prying off the top and trying to pull them out, then put them
back in. Well, this seems to have changed things, as I no longer experience
this problem and get oodles of playtime out of the batteries now. I was
certain my batteries were fried from being plugged in all the time as well,
but apparently I was wrong. Seems they weren't seated properly.