Subject: RE: Recording problems
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2004-09-20

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:58:15 -0600, VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) wrote:

> I think Paul's problem is either related to his using the SPDIF
> input or his hardware

I am sure this is not the case as I have no problems using RockBox v2.2 release. So I am sure it's something that crept in after that.

> Perhaps Paul should verify he isn't overdriving the input when he
> is running a new load.

As I am running the spdif from a digital desk overdriving it is not possible I cannot go beyond 0 dB. In fact I am more in the -6 - -10dB range ..

It could be a problem with sp/dif, but it's not a problem with the hardware. I will record using analogue out tonight and see how that goes..