Subject: RE: Question about rockbox charger
From: Chuck Urwiler (curwiler_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2004-09-21

Is there any simple way to tell if a power supply is regulated by looking at
it or measuring it with a meter? Obviously if it's not marked as such, I
mean...

I've got a bunch laying round here (probably like most of you guys <g>) and
wondering which are "better" than others, as I'm figuring a regulated supply
is safer for most devices than unregulated (I think I remember what that
means, but it's been a long time since I had an EE class...)

-Chuck

On