Subject: Re: How up to date is the feature requests page?

Re: How up to date is the feature requests page?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:56:27 +0100

given the "compare with above" solution, it should be fairly simple to
implement

the dir entries seem to be held in: dircache[]
which is an array of stuct
for example: dircache[1].name

you should find more info in: apps/tree.c
in the funtion: showdir()

devkit (& loads of other unofficial rockbox goddies) from my website:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems

Good luck,

BC