Subject: Button filter
From: John Donahue (john.donahue_at_excite.com)
Date: 2004-09-23

Thanks for your help with this problem. It works weil for me. I was unable to trigger any wrong buttons. I don't use the games too often, but the response from the keypresses while scrolling directories was quick. Any gamers with the button problem should test it out to make sure.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, tightening the battery contacts reduced the problem for me in Rockbox and eliminated it in the Archos firmware. So maybe Archos' reading of buttons had been a little less sensitive.

JohnD