Subject: Unknow symbol in status bar
From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat (
Date: 2004-09-23

My Archos did something today that I don't think I've seen before. I had it
in my pocket playing, and when I pulled it out I hit some button that made
it stop playing. Usually that means I accitdentally hit the "play" button
and it's paused playback, so I see the "pause" symbol in the status bar at
top, in place of the solid block that indicates it's playing. But this
time, there were two left-pointing triangles, exactly like the icon on the
button to the left of the Play button ("previous"/"back" button.) I started
it playing again, and then was unable to make it display this little icon

Anyone have any idea what I hit/what it was doing?

The great thing is, over the internet, nobody knows I'm a dog.