Subject: Re: Compilation Under Win32

Re: Compilation Under Win32

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:23:46 +0100

If you want a simple cygwin installer for Rockbox development you should
find the Cyborg Systems DevKit to be of use (
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems )

To (re)build convbdf ...simply:
cd rockbox-devel/tools
rm *.exe
make

...obviously, if your source tree is in a directory other than
"rockbox-devel" you will need to modify the 'cd' appropriately ;)

BC