Subject: Re: Button filter
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2004-09-26

christian Marg wrote:
> If I press On, press Play, Release On, but don't release Play, I can
> navigate the Menu using up and down. But as soon as I release the
> Play-Button, the currently highlighted Item is selected... Looks like a
> Bug to me...

That is not related to the button filter, but merely an effect of the
logic used to handle the Play key in the menu code. It uses the key
release to trigger the selection.

Is this a problem for you?

We couldn't imagine that any user would keep holding the play key in
that menu. How would you want it to work? Do you want to release the
play key and have to push it again to select?