Subject: Re: Rockbox as quick fuel calculator :-)

Re: Rockbox as quick fuel calculator :-)

From: Lee Pilgrim <bagawk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:24:34 -0700

OK here is a preview version that I wrote this morning. I know the
litre / gallons/ kilometers / miles part is not working yet, but i
have a headache, and I confused myself on what to do so i cannot
figure out what to do yet...

Source and plugin is attached.

Enjoy.

Ill try to get it finished up soon.