Subject: Re: Rockbox as quick fuel calculator :-)
From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat (reginald_at_kupietz.com)
Date: 2004-09-26

I don't think he's talking about predicting or optimizing fuel consumption,
just a quick calculation of how much it takes to fill your tank vs. how far
you've driven since the last time you filled up. It's easy and useful, at
least for long-distance travelling - when I was on the road for a few
months I did this on paper every single time I filled up.

Mike