Subject: Re: V2 jbr
From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern (the_angry_angel_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-09-26

>something strange is going on with my player, it will power on and play,
>when it gets near the end of a song it will just freeze, then i have to
>power off and on again...2nd issue it won't even connect via usb...i either
>wanna fix it or if someone wants to make me an offer for it.

You might wanna try taking it apart, taking out the HD, and then
connecting it to a laptop/pc (via laptop to ide converter), and doing
some basic checks on the disk. if thats all ok, then its probably
something to do with the hardware...(obviously). thats the only thing i
can think of atm.

--
Karl 'the_angry_angel' Southern
http://theangryangel.is-a-geek.com/