Subject: Gmini120's FM remote components
From: Laurent Giroud (
Date: 2004-09-26

I just disassembled my Gmini's remote (I broke its LCD...), here are a few informations about its components that I gathered while doing so.
Note that i'm not sure of all the numbers and letters, they are quite small and i'm not sure i read them correctly, I took photos of them so I'll confirm as soon as i'll have downloaded them.

- square chip, with pins on all sides (forgot the name of such a configuration, is it PGA ? can't remember)
  could not find anything about it using google
  TE A57 G7 (or 67 ?)

- rectangular chip with pins on lateral sides
   seems to be a Motorola one (M)
   PIC 16LF627 (it's a microcontroller)

- crystal like metallic chip (probably the clock)

- LCD connecting ribbon
   could not find anything about it on google
   PC355HGX02 (no symbols of any kind on the LCD itself)

there are two other small chips with 8 pins each but I don't think they present much interest :

- 3703
  814 1B

  A61 (or 51?)

'hope this can be useful to anyone.