Subject: Re: Rockbox as quick fuel calculator :-)
From: Marc Tricou (
Date: 2004-09-27

> litre / gallons/ kilometers / miles part is not working yet, but i
> have a headache, and I confused myself on what to do so i cannot
> figure out what to do yet...

Cool work! :)

it just came to my mind that actually the problem litre/gallons/km/m could
be irrelevant (at least for the calculation). Since it just calculates
values that remain in their measurements. So it could just say "enter
distance" and you enter kilometers or miles, whatever you want, and litres
or gallons, what you want. At the end it calculates a value of 5,7. If this
value is litres/100km or gallons/10miles or tons/lightyear depends on
your input values and you just add these measurements in your mind. Ok,
could be more comfortable if it shows them, but for now, it's not so
necessary to make the trouble programming this, i think, or?

Greets from Hamburg,

The intuitive MP3 organization for Winamp