Subject: resume modus JBR V2
From: Christian Marcks (christian.marcks_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-09-27

I use a JBR V2 with Rockbox2.2 and I'm surprised at the different behaviour
of the "resume"-function of archos- and rockbox-software:
If I leave the WPS of Rockbox (at the end of playing a complete directory)
and switch off the JBR, switch it on again, the browser will be in the
root-directory. In the Archos-SW I return to the last directory, which I
like much more. Do You think it's possible to have that feature in the next
Rockbox-release?

And now a strange behaviour of the resume-function including the
work-around: I use the resume-function of Rockbox2.2 with the "ask every
time" - option, which prevents the JBR from leaching the batteries caused by
accidental switch-on (and playing the complete playlist) in my suitcase. But
sometimes, if I switch on the JBR, I don't get asked for a resume but the
browser is in the root directory. It happened to me by chance, that I found
out, that an additional press to the "ON-Button" starts the question
"resume?" - and by press of the Play-button (yes) the JBR resumes indeed.

Krischan

--
Dr. Christian Marcks
phone: +49-511/877-4515