Subject: Deleting files/playlist entries
From: Christian Marg (christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 2004-09-27

Hello...

I experimented with deleting files/playlist entries and have some remarks:

- a Song is not removed from the Playlist automatically if it's file is
deleted.

Immediate effect: I can't skip back past the deleted file.

- If the song that currently plays is deleted, the playback continues
for some time, perhaps it's just the Buffer that is played...

- I didn't find out exactly how the Player reacts if can't open a file
when playing a playlist. Obviously it would skip the non-existing Song.
But what if I want to hear the song before the non-existing Song again?
Can I reach it by pressing the "Backwards" Key?

bye
Christian