Subject: Customisng the Boot/Load screen.
From: Joel Wiramu Pauling (
Date: 2004-09-28

Hi there...

Hopefully this is relatively easy, I want to change the boot logo to my
own because I'm giving it as a present to my partner. Can I just change
the BMP file in the sources to one of my own, given the bmp seems to
have cvs version numbers added to the bottom (64-37) pixels. Will
replacing the bmp with a full 64 pixel high bmp screw things up?

Alternatively it would be nice to be able to set the boot logo from
within rockbox itself with any viewable jpg/bmp

Quick response appreciated. (I've left it too the last minute to do
this... ;-)

Kind regards

Joel W

New Zealand