Subject: Re: whats the difference?

Re: whats the difference?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:01 +0200

hi,

on the gmini 120 rockbox will not work, on the jukebox studio it will.
jukebox studio has bad sound though, you should go for recorder or fm
recorder or recorder v2 if you can get it. most recorders, at least the
big ones, have usb 2.0 too.
About the disk space:
Rockbox faq 80. Why does Rockbox say that I only have 18Gb free space on
my 20Gb disk?

Because the disk manufacturers have a different definition of Giga than
the rest of the computer world does.

Read more about it here:

http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc3/v30/vic30.htm

Kind regards,