Subject: Re: last mail for now
Date: 2004-09-30

I think he's blind, so he's interested in Rockbox(s voice feature.

So of course, in this case, you have to find an Archos and if you find one
as a new item for a decent price, it's already pretty fine.

btw, what is the progress on the Ondio port?
Does it already play music or just display the stuff?