Subject: suggestion for the site

suggestion for the site

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:49:03 +0100

Hi all, could I make a suggestion for the site? earlier today there
was someone selling some parts, (I didn't bother to read the message,
as it wasn't something that directly interested me. I've now got the
job of looking for a few!!! people, for the correct models, and I
wondered if it would be either a practicable or good idea to have a
for sale section on the web-site. We could publicize it, if it were
possible to have an email address, when items become available on
ebay, the details could be sent to the site, and so on. It would help
sellers, and buyers. There's someone selling a unit on ebay at the
moment, with the RB software installed, so they clearly know about the
firmware replacement, but they're quite possibly not a member of the
list, as I've not seen any ads for units on here recently. I'm not
able to write HTML, but I'm happy to make some suggestions for the
fields in the form.

Cheers,

Rob
---