Subject: Re: How to flash Archos Jukebox Studio 10
From: Ronald Teune (
Date: 2004-10-01

Or download the windows installer from the daily builds if you think the
zip version isn't easy enough. It is indeed not possible (at least, not
right now) to flash rockbox on the Studio 10. Btw, you need the Player zip
file for your Studio, because Studio models are the same as Players,
except for the hard drive and the name.

Happy rockboxing!