Subject: Ondio question
From: Mark Bright (mark_at_redbreva.co.uk)
Date: 2004-10-01

A little OT, as not directly related to Rockbox, but as there should soon(?)
be a working version for the platform I am interested in getting one for my
daughter.

Is my understanding of how the MMC interface works correct?

Take as an example : 128MB onboard, and a 512 MB MMC card.

Does this appear as a single 640MB space, or do you have to "Change drive"
to access each memory store?
Can you carry multiple MMC cards around and swap as required (ie a ROCK
card, AUDIOBOOK card etc)
Is the card format MMC or SD? I get confused between the difference

Mark