Subject: Re: iRiver Port Congratulations
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-10-01

dave_at_beermex.com wrote:

> Congratulations on getting the BDM interface working!

Thank you.

> Does your version of gdb support the 5249?

As far as I know. The only thing I can think of that would not be
supported is the EMAC instruction disassembly, but that is taken care of
by binutils AFAIK, and I know that gas can (now) assemble them.

> (And is the interface fast enough to keep up with it??)

The speed is not a problem, the wiggler controls the communication speed.

> So we're one step closer to getting code running on the iRiver... swweeeet

Indeed!!!

Linus