Subject: Re: Ondio question
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-10-01

For the home hifi - and this IS a cray idea IF you've got the skill to do
something so low level...

As you have no battery-style power issues, the size of the available RAM is
not too relevant - you could get mad and add Joliet/UDP format reading to
the core and add a CD/DVD loader to the unit ...But I think you'd be on
your own until the rest of us start building these units.

How carried away?