Subject: Searching for a Recorder 20
From: Frederik Möllers (frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-10-01

Hi,

A friend of mine asked me if I would sell my Jukebox Studio 20 and I thought
I can sell it and then buy myself a Recorder V2 for some more money.
Is there anybody, preferably from Germany, who would sell his/her Recorder
V2? Since I have a Studio 20 atm, I would like to have one with 20 gigs,
too.
Just write me with the price you have in mind.
The only thing is, that I won't buy it now, but in a few months, because I
don't have that much money now ;)
But if anybody is interested, just write me.

Frederik Möllers

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail