Subject: Re: Gmini & Multimedia JB Remote ?
From: Laurent Giroud (lg_dev_at_libertysurf.fr)
Date: 2004-10-04

> Hi all,
>
> does anybody maybe have some information about the remote control interface
> of the Gmini and Multimedia models ?
>
> Is there anything similar to the Player/Recorder serial remote interface ?

I'd love to have more information on the remote (I have one), but I lack time to make extensive researches.
I guess there's no more information than you can find via a google search on the rockbox site.
All there is are the chip numbers and a few ugly pictures (I took them) ;)

The best source of information for gmini related things is Michael Donat's site.

To quote him from a recent previous mail :

"Well, there is the gmEmu project @ http://www.donat.org/archos/
We haven't quite got code running on the target devices (gmini 120/220/SP) yet, but
we are making great strides in determining how to do so.

and as always we could use more active developers ;)"

Regards,
Laurent