Subject: AW: Searching for a Recorder 20 (again)
From: Matthias Klumpp (Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-10-05

Hi Frederik,

you mentioned that you don't want to by it from Archos.
They are selling out their stock and are offering currently new Recorders V1
20GB vor EUR 199,00.
I'm checking regularly the german Ebay for V1 Recorders and you'll rarely
find a Recorder V1 in good state for less than EUR 200 (and mind that these
are 1 to 2 years old).

If a Studio Player 20 could be interesting for you, I still have one at home
(living in Stuttgart/Germany).
If you're (or of course somebody else) should be interested, please mail in
private.

Greetings

Matthias