Subject: Recorder V1 not charging
From: Randy King (
Date: 2004-10-05

I am having problems charging my flashed Recorder, it doesn't matter if
I use Rockbox or Archos(F1) charging with either wall wart or car
adapter. Archos says charging until the batteries die completely,
Rockbox will say the batteries are fully charged but when I remove the
charger and start the player the batteries have actually lost some
charge during the charging process. With the car adapter the charging
process won't start set at 9V, I have to set it at 12V to get it to
start. I can charge the batteries (actually 2 sets) with an external
charger and they will play for about 12 hours so I know the batteries
are good. Anyone with any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,