Subject: Jukebox 6000 not recognised
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-10-05

Hi all, I've bought a jukebox 6000 from ebay, with an upgraded 30GB
drive. The guy who had it installed rockbox on it, so clearly the USB
connection works. However I've just connected it up, and I get an
unknown hardware USB device prompt, then the hardware wizard loads.
I'm asked if I want to view the privacy policy, my options are yes,
and cancel. I hit cancel the first time, and was dumped out of the
programme, with nowhere to go. The second time I hit yes, and the same
thing happened.

How do I get the 6000 recognised, (my recorder 20- V1, and recorder v2
are both recognised)?

I'm using XP home edition, with service pack 2.

Thanks,

Rob

---