Subject: Re: Jukebox 6000 not recognised
From: Manuel Dejonghe (limbus_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-10-05

hi Rob,

my first Recorder v1 that had only usb1.1 needed a special driver not
included in windows. My new recorder (still v1 but with usb2) does
not, it runs the generic mass storage device driver or whatever it's
called.)
I suppose old recorder-v1 (those with usb1.1) us the same usb-chip as
the ol' players, so you could give it a try.
I dunno where to get that driver. try the official web page of archos.
If you don't find, lemme know so I have a look at home if I still got
one copy.

regards, Manuel