Subject: UI and Menu structure rewrite for custom Rockbox - any pointers?
From: Christian Marg (
Date: 2004-10-06

Rockbox is a great project! But ... ;)

I have this special habit of deleting mp3 files from disk as well as
from Playlist as soon as they get on my nerves. I already asked for a
slight (change) in UI-Structure for the Delete-Function
(<cj9d0v$99i$>, Deleting files/playlist entries), but
since I didn't get any answers, I thought that perhaps I might be able
to do it myself... And while I am at it, I thought that perhaps I would
find a more convinient Menu structure - and use of keys.

Anyways: I took some looks at the source but didn't exactly find where
I'd have to butcher around to get to my goals, so: Are there any Pointers?

Thanks in Advance