Subject: Re: replacing the HD in a recorder V1
From: Michael Graham (magog_at_the-wire.com)
Date: 2004-10-06

> Did you have to desolder in order to get to the hard drive for the
> Version 1 Recorder like you have to for the Recorder Version 2? Are
> the guts of the Recorder V1 the same as the guts for the Jukebox
> Studio (not including the actual circuitry, of course)?

No, there was no soldering or desoldering involved, thank goodness!

It looked pretty similar to the pictures I've seen of Studio internals.
The only difference was that the buttons are made up of about five or
six loose pieces of plastic which you have to set in their correct
places when you put the cover back on.

Michael

--
Michael Graham <magog_at_the-wire.com>