Subject: Re: recover lost recording file
From: devtrick (
Date: 2004-10-07

Yeah - you did understand me right - my problem is
that the recovery programs don't find anything like
a 30mb file-chunk "easy recovery" not and your (very
cool, free and lean) tool not too. thanks for that!

i was searching for hints about the naming of these
temp files - have they a name? where are they stored
at (usually at the record folder defined in the
options menue - or root - or .rockbox)?

 --- karl 'the_angry_angel' southern
<> schrieb:
> DevTrick,
> just to check I understand - you were recording and
> then shutdown before
> it was ready? if so, I _believe_ that rockbox makes
> a temp file. whether
> thats been deleted or what I dont honestly know, but
> if it had i can
> recommend trying this utility:
> It can "recover" files that have been deleted (but
> not overwritten). if
> memory serves it works on FAT as well as NTFS. you
> might wanna try that
> if no one else has any better suggestions.
> --
> Karl 'the_angry_angel' Southern

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: