Subject: Re: recover lost recording file
From: devtrick (
Date: 2004-10-07

thats what i'm afraid of :-(

so where is the recording file gone - maybe there's
some recorded information left in some clusters?!
is there any posibility to copy the content of all
"vacant" clusters into 1 file - so that i can hear
this through for the important part?

fact is: my test record from 15 minutes before the
interview is still there and the 30 minute interview
itself isn't there (was obviously never be created,
coz no recovery program find's a file named like
But i'm really shure that i started the recording!

any suggestions?
devtrick *deeply_depressed*

 --- Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> schrieb:
> There is no temp file. The file is named after the
> time of day you
> started the recording, eg "RYYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.mp3" in
> the directory where
> you have selected to put the recordings.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: