Subject: Re: recover lost recording file
From: devtrick (devtrick_at_yahoo.de)
Date: 2004-10-07

thats what i'm afraid of :-(

so where is the recording file gone - maybe there's
some recorded information left in some clusters?!
is there any posibility to copy the content of all
"vacant" clusters into 1 file - so that i can hear
this through for the important part?

fact is: my test record from 15 minutes before the
interview is still there and the 30 minute interview
itself isn't there (was obviously never be created,
coz no recovery program find's a file named like
that).
But i'm really shure that i started the recording!

any suggestions?
devtrick *deeply_depressed*