Subject: RE: recover lost recording file
From: VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) (Gerald.VanBaren_at_smiths-aerospace.com)
Date: 2004-10-08

[snip]

> I thank you all for fast and useful help. I will
> report here if and how i found something.
>
> devtrick

Good luck. We are all waiting for reports of success ;-). Keep good notes so we can put this on the wiki, it is one of those things that is used infrequently, but boy is it helpful when you really need it!

General question for the list: where would this go in the wiki? The FAQ? It doesn't fit very well with the existing FAQ questions but I don't see a more logical place. It is likely big enough and complex enough that it is going to need its own page (NBD).

gvb

The following messages are brought to you by the Lawyers' League of IdioSpeak:

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.