Subject: RE: Another Ondio User...
From: Mark Bright (mark_at_redbreva.co.uk)
Date: 2004-10-08

> Hello Mark,
>
> what an interesting box you've got.
> Are you sure about the ROM version?
> Jens and I have 1.32.

Would the screen dump function work there?

> If yours is different, I'd be interested in a dump.

No Problem... I will do as soon as she is out of the house again (It's a
surprise!)

> You can download the full pack for Ondio
> from the Daily Build page now, including
> the .rockbox dir and some plugins.

Will use that version next time... Is it any different, apart from the
extra's (Thinking specifically of the battery level problem)

> Your mask value is different, too.
> It indicates that something with your tuner
> is different. Maybe you have the Samsung
> tuner, maybe already something works with it?
> What does the tuner debug entry say?

I will look later (See above)

> Probably your daughter won't allow you to open
> it up and peek inside?

How easy is it to dismantle and get back together without damage? If it is
simple I can do so and scan / photograph it...

> Or will she join in here after her birthday?

I don't think she will be too interested, she is just about to turn 11...

> (I don't necessarily consider it an improvement that
> there are now so many places to check)

Hence the reply here...